United States, District of Columbia, DCother
Since our inception, FedSync has stood for Accountability, Integrity, Teaming, Value, Innovation, and Quality. Values that make us who we are. Our vision is to be an organization that works with innovative, leading minds and forward thinking personalities of our time, to deliver solutions looking beyond today. Our mission is to deliver federal government with solutions that are innovative and proven, to transform the organization by providing best suited tools and people and prepare it for tomorrows' challenges. For us and our clients, our people matter.
FEDSYNC is a professional services firm focusing in Financial Management, IT Consulting, Acquisition/Contracting, Cyber, and Program Management. We are continuously looking for great talent to join our growing company. Please feel free to submit your resume for consideration for any active openings or upcoming requirements.
We are actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Accountant (CGFM, CPA or Other) - Entry to Senior
- Administrative Support / Receptionist - Entry to Mid
- Acquisitions Specialists - Entry to Senior
- Budget Analyst - Entry to Senior
- Business Analysts (SDLC, ITIL, other certs) - Entry to Senior
- Contracts Specialists (DAWIA, FAC or other certifications preferred) - Entry to Senior
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Analyst/Consultants - Entry to Senior
- Data Scientists - Entry to Senior
- Data Analysts - Entry to Senior
- Financial Analyst - Entry to Senior
- Federal Financial Management Consultant (experience with A123, CFO Act, USSGL, FASAB and more) - Entry to Senior
- Help Desk Support (Tier 1, Tier 2+) - Entry to Senior
- Project Managers (PMP preferred) - Mid to Senior
- Recruiter - Senior
- SharePoint Developers and Administrators - Mid to Senior
- Software Developers and Programmers (all coding languages) - Entry to Senior
- Systems Accountant (MS Access, MS Excel, VBA, SQL, and more preferred) - Entry to Senior
- US Citizen
- Must be able clear government adjudication and background checks; including, credit, criminal, education, references, and drug tests.
- Ability to communicate with staff and customer
- Customer service experience
- Interested in learning new technologies to streamline and effective manage and report
Federal Integrated Systems Corporation d/b/a FedSync does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. FedSync is an Equal Opportunity Employer.